Sunday, February 12, 2017

Single Spotlight: Girls Night at Terroni Beverly

Hi my dears,

On a recent chilly evening in LA, some of my dearest girlfriends gathered to taste the latest Italian fare from one of my favorite local spots, Terroni.

If you're looking to find "carb heaven" in Los Angeles, look no further. This spot is a total pasta lovers delight, and on top of it, they have great wines to boot. I recently got together with a bunch of my girls on a Thursday night (which is one of the best nights to dine here) to discuss "women empowering women."

We couldn't leave the wine cellar, and the wine tasting was so glorious. We had some incredible conversation, and am so lucky to know these wonderful, inspiring women. The group consisted of my amazing cousin, Liza Glazer, our wonderful Annushka Anne Price, and the lovely Petya and Tatiana.

Fun LA nights just don't get better than this!

Please follow my fashion shenanigans on Instagram @galinasobolev ;-)http://instagram.com/galinasobolev/

Xo, G





No comments:

Post a Comment