Saturday, February 4, 2017

Single Spotlight: Flirty & Feminine Spring Blouses

Hello dears,

The weather is finally warming up here in Los Angeles, and I think it's safe to say that Spring has nearly sprung! I love everything associated with spring... warm weather, blossoming florals, and a feeling of joy and wonder.

I've gathered up a selection of my favorite Single Dress blouses which are flirty, feminine, and oh-so-perfect for Spring!

Our Bosley Blouse comes in a glorious array of fun prints, including a vibrant floral, a blue/green abstract paisley, a romantic dark floral, a sexy midnight blue leopard print, and a quaint and pretty bordeaux print. I also love our gorgeous Hi Low Lulu Blouse and our Eloise Blouse... both are so perfect for a leisurely brunch with the girls or a romantic date night!  

I've also recently pinned these beauties to Single Dress' fabulous Pinterest board! Be sure to follow along with all of our wonderful Single finds and the hottest styles on Pinterest... click here to follow Single Dress on Pinterest if you aren't already ;-)

Xo, G








No comments:

Post a Comment