Monday, February 13, 2017

Single Spotlight: Happy Valentine's Day!

Hello loves,

On the eve of the most romantic day of the year, I am so excited to wish all of you stunning ladies a very Happy Valentine's Day!

There is so much that I love about this intimate day, from flowers to spending time with your special someone. I also love the idea of spending it with your gal pals, if you're sexy, strong and single. Celebrate Galentine's Day! ;-)

I've rounded up some of my favorite Single Dresses which are perfect for any occasion on February 14. I love the deep berry hue of the Alisa Scarf Point Dress, and the sexy beaded neckline of the Zelda Dress is just gorgeous. I'm also crushing hard on the Vicky Dress and the Brady Dress, both of which are currently on sale. Don't miss out on these beauties!

Wishing everyone a happy (and romantic) Valentine's Day!

Xo, G







No comments:

Post a Comment