Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Event Report: Shoes Galore with Neiman Marcus

Hello loves,

I absolutely adore when Neiman Marcus hosts small, intimate events, and when the event involves shoes... it's even better! The atmosphere couldn't have been lovelier at a recent wine sipping shoe event,  and running into friends while sipping Sauvignon Blanc and trying on the latest, most fabulous shoes doesn't get much better!

For the event, my outfit of the day wasn't complete without my favorite accessories including my distressed leather Chanel bag (I think I can even go grocery shopping with this one, it fits so much stuff and always manages to look elegant) and my earrings by Figaru by Olya Kislin (gorgeous fresh water grey pearls and pave diamonds).

Of course, I wore my favorite emerald green blouse by Single Dress, as I just love the feel of silk and the style of this gorgeous top. Click here to shop my exact look!

Be sure to follow my fashion shenanigans on Instagram @galinasobolev, and @single_dress for the latest fashion must-haves!

Xo, G

No comments:

Post a Comment