Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A Fabulous Time At Stone Rose Lounge

One of Single's most popular dresses of late is the Katy Perry dress... it's showing up everywhere! This is officially my favorite dress, and I really designed it because I had a need for a sexy strapless dress with zippers. I recently attended a friend's birthday party at Stone Rose Lounge at the Sofitel in this dress - the fit is amazing and the party was so much fun!


We sat outside by the fire pit, nibbled on a few yummy appetizers while sipping champagne, and just enjoyed the all-female company. Everyone loved the dress and even our hostess asked me where I got it! Such a compliment :-)


My answer was www.singledress.com, of course. 


A few weeks later, our fabulous intern Leyla was in Moscow visiting her family, and got the "MOST sought after invitiation" from Dasha Zhukova. YES, the famous Dasha Zhukova, she of the Roman Abramovich girlfriend fame, and also the designer of Kova & T and owner of the hottest gallery in Moscow. Miss Leyla put on her Single Dress and of course, voila! Everyone was enthralled and Dasha wanted one!


If you missed out on scooping up this epic dress the first time around, be patient... Single may have a few tricks up our sleeve ;)


Xo, G



No comments:

Post a Comment