Sunday, October 10, 2010

My Current Obsessions

Hi everyone, I thought I'd share with you a few of my favorite current obsessions on this lovely Sunday!

I am still loving Chanel temporary tattoos, I sported them all Summer on the beach. I was even interviewed for German TV in St. Tropez talking about them as my latest must-have accessory. Love them on my wrist for Fall!!

My other huge obsession is my new perfume, Bal D'Afrique by Byredo Parfums from Sweden. I bought it at Liberty's in London - totally obsessed! The scent lingers, it's so exotic. It's beyond words... one must be exposed to it to fully understand it's power. Men falter at their knees!!! I bought the body lotion as well :-)

Xo, G

1 comment:

  1. thanks 4 sharing what u love - that's what blogging is all about, V.

    ReplyDelete