Thursday, January 7, 2010

Support From A Dear Friend

Every day, I count my blessings for how lucky I am to have such caring friends and family in my life. I have grown quite close with numerous fashion industry colleagues over the years, and truly love one such colleague in particular - an amazing and talented man by the name of Nick Verreos.


Some of you may know him from his appearance on Season 2 of Project Runway, but I know him as a loving and caring soul... as well as an incredible fashion designer! Nick sent me an email during the recent holiday season, and I wanted to share with you an excerpt of a few of his supportive sentiments from his funny note:
Hi Galina:
Hope you had a nice Holiday!! I just watched last night's episode, and I think it's really insulting that they call you guys "sewers" or "tailors," especially you. You're a multi-million dollar brand and to be reduced to that... as much as I truly respect sewers and tailors, but really??? Good luck in the next episode - Miss Lady Gaga - can't wait!
BTW - That DJ partner of yours is soooo cute!
xoxo, Nick
Oh, Nick... you always crack me up! I find it hilarious how much he was offended by the "sewers" comment, but it's nice to know that he's always got my back - HA! I'm sure Eric would be so amused that Nick thought he is cute, I think I might have to tell him ;)
I hope you watched the Gaga episode tonight, Nick - a recap is coming soon! 
Xo,
G




No comments:

Post a Comment