Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Christine Chiu's Chanel Inspired Birthday!

Hi loves, 

Back in December, we celebrated my dear friend Christine Chiu's birthday with a gorgeous Coco Chanel inspired afternoon tea party!


Simply stated, I absolutely adore Christine. Her lovely personality, her warmth and generosity, her huge heart... to me she is like the younger sister I always wanted but never had. I was so excited to celebrate her special day with her! It was amazing to gather together with her best friends and wish her Happy Birthday in the intimate setting of my dining room!!

The party was absolutely divine - we even had a special Chanel cake designed for her! All of the guests left with a fabulous Chanel lip gloss and a few other treats. The lunch was served by Ingrid's, a lovely Beverly Hills cafe, and the food was so scrumptious. The presentation alone was so sublime, Christine loved it :-)


The afternoon was so beautiful, just like the guest of honor.
Xo, G



No comments:

Post a Comment