Monday, December 12, 2016

Single Spotlight: Galina's Holiday Edit

Hello my dears,

Can you believe the holiday season is upon us? This year seemed to go by in a flash, but I am so excited to celebrate the festivities of the season with my friends and loved ones. On that note, I am already receiving many an invite to holiday soirees and gatherings... which leads me to this blog post!

As I begin to prep my holiday wardrobe, I am excited to share with you my Single Dress holiday edit... those special pieces that are perfect for this time of year and a number of occasions. From celebratory cocktails to an upscale party, see below for a selection of my favorites for the season!

Xo, G

Sarai Top with Sequins is elegant and comes in a lovely shade of winter white.





















Melodie Dress is a gorgeous beaded number that would be simply stunning for New Year's Eve.





















Lulu Blouse comes in a beautiful shade of cranberry that is so ideal for the season.





















Tina Sequin Tank provides the perfect amount of sparkle!



No comments:

Post a Comment