Sunday, December 4, 2016

Event Report: Sandro Boutique

Hello dears,

As we're in the midst of the fall season with winter quickly approaching, I couldn't help but wax poetic about how to transition white crochet lace into the colder seasons. A few months ago, I visited the beautiful Sandro boutique in Beverly Hills, and had an idea. Why not pair a fabulous white lace dress, such as this Sandro stunner, with a leather jacket or silky bomber jacket, and a pair of black booties? In this case, I'm loving Vince's open toe stacked heel booties... they're stylish and so comfortable!

Enjoy a few pics from a lovely event that my dear friend Jenny Leeser hosted at the Sandro boutique, and what an amazing hostess Miss Jenny is! Just love and adore her. I love the Parisian vibe that I feel when I walk in the store. In that instant, it feels like I am instantly transported to the Marais district, as romantic feelings wash over me as I'm served a glass of sparkling pink champagne. Cheers to the colder weather months, and if you plan to stop by the Sandro boutique for some holiday shopping be sure to ask for Jenny Leeser and you'll maybe even receive a special "friends of Galina" perk ;-)

Let's all follow Jenny and myself on Instagram, too! Our links are below.

https://www.instagram.com/galinasobolev/
https://www.instagram.com/jenny_leeser/

Xo, G



No comments:

Post a Comment