Monday, August 17, 2015

Outfit of the Day: Fabulous in Floral

Hello loves,

Just a quick post from a lunch break at the wonderful Vinoy Renaissance St. Petersburg Resort & Gold Club in Florida. I loved this resort, which is situated on the Marina right across the street from the Museum of Art, and especially their delicious restaurant. We made a quick stop for lunch with my amazing sales team from LA, which was so lovely.

I also found out that St. Petersburg has an amazing Salvador Dali Museum, what a treat! Note to self: must visit soon ;-)

I must return to this fabulous hidden gem, and in the meantime, sharing with you an outfit that I like to call "Fabulous in Floral!"

For my look, I'm wearing:

Floral top from Single's new collection - get the dress version in the same print here!
Gap boyfriend jeans
& Other Stories sunglasses
Hermes Collier de Chien cuff and bag
Gucci shoes (my trusted heels!)

Xo, G

No comments:

Post a Comment