Sunday, June 1, 2014

Single Spotlight: Emporium DNA's Washington DC Grand Opening

Hello loves!

I am so pleased to share with you a very exciting opening that I recently attended... the grand opening of the brand new Emporium DNA store in Washington DC!

Single Dress is now stocked in this beautiful store, which will soon have DC's most fashionable ladies looking incredibly stylish.

The grand opening event was most certainly a night to remember, with wonderful feedback from guests and lots of fun social media conversations. I even heard from one shopper that "this store is dangerous!"

I am so happy that I was able to attend this amazing soiree, as the Single Dress collection fits so well with the energy of DC. Such a big congratulations to store owner Iraklis Karabassis! I want to especially thank the Emporium DNA sales teams, some attended from Atlantic City Emporium Store and Audrey Saches. Also, Iraklis' beautiful wife Yasmeen, who is absolutely stunning.

Single tops and dresses are the new must-haves in DC! I was so honored to have been asked to join the launch celebration.

Ps, take a look at this great article that the Washingtonian wrote about the store here.

Emporium DNA is located at 1666 Connecticut Ave., NW and is open 10am-9pm Monday through Sunday and 11am-7pm on Sunday.

Enjoy the photos below!

Xo, G













No comments:

Post a Comment