Thursday, May 29, 2014

Event Report: Wes Gordon's Event at Neiman Marcus

Hi loves,

Another day, another wonderful fashion-filled event! I recently attended a fantastic afternoon with rising design star Wes Gordon, which was hosted by Neiman Marcus and NJ Goldston of The Blonde & The Brunette.

Wes is by far my new favorite designer, and I am so thrilled that Neiman Marcus picked up his stunning collection. Each pristine piece is a work of art... I absolutely adore his expert use of lace. I could have bought the entire collection, I loved it that much! Not to mention, Wes is such a lovely person! His sparkling personality and undeniable talent make him a serious force to be reckoned with in the fashion design community. I can't wait to see what he will create next, which will surely dazzle us all. Bravo Wes!

Xo, G




1 comment:

  1. Mostly, your site is supposed to entertain visitors and keep them clicking about. A large part of search engine optimization isn’t just getting visitors to your site, its having them return and spend time on your webpages.

    crosseyedconsulting.com |

    dehollisterco.com |

    wirelessronin.net |

    connectserviceswest.com |

    kre8ivelance.com |

    ReplyDelete