Sunday, June 22, 2014

Single Spotlight: Countess Michelle Czernin von Chudenitz Morzin

Hello everyone,

Today's Single Spotlight is shining on the most amazing young royal lady Countess Michelle Czernin von Chudenitz Morzin, someone who I also call one of my dearest friends.

Countess Michelle comes from such an esteemed royal house, click here to read a bit about their history, and royal watchers have certainly taken notice of her impeccable, sophisticated style. I absolutely adore her effortlessly elegant fashion sense, and am beyond thrilled at her penchant for the Single Dress collection. Countess Michelle has been a loyal supporter of the brand for years, and I truly consider her to be one of my most fabulous muses!

I can honestly say that I not only appreciate her stunning style but am forever grateful for her constant support and true loyalty. Michelle paid a visit to the White House recently for official business, and chose to wear Single Dress for the duration of her trip. What an honor!

Thank you dear Countess Michelle, I am so blessed to have you in my life and for your wonderful friendship.

Xo, G






No comments:

Post a Comment