Sunday, February 9, 2014

Event Report: Aviva Group Afternoon Tea at Dior

I recently had the delight of attending a lovely afternoon tea, hosted by the Aviva Group at the amazing new Dior boutique. First and foremost, I must say a huge thank you to the Aviva Group! Theirs is an incredible  charity organization of which I am very proud to be involved with. The Aviva Residence on Hollywood Blvd and the Aviva High School are both fabulous and so inspiring.

The tea, which was held at the new Dior boutique, which was designed by the architect Peter Marino, who created the perfect space for this legendary brand. There was informal modeling of the beautiful Resort collection, at the helm of the genius Raf Simons, who has his finger on the pulse of what's new and what's next in fashion. He is taking the brand into the future, and I love the direction he's going!

My favorite dress was a hot red and pink number, made from 2 ply crepe. I also loved the beautiful beaded chandelier detailing on another black dress (see below).

This unforgettable gathering was made even more special due to the 9 contemporary art installation pieces, my favorite of which was titled "Domestic Goddess" and was made out of stainless steel and with meat tenderizers for her hair! Check out the photo that I took next to it below.

I hope that you enjoy some snaps from the event below, including my amazing Dior hot pink limited edition heels, with Joannie Smith, and with Olga Panchenko and our fabulous goodie bags!

Xo, G








 

No comments:

Post a Comment