Friday, September 16, 2011

Fun on Fashion's Night Out

Hi dears,

Last week marked one of my favorite events of the year.... Fashion's Night Out!

As you know, I celebrated the occasion with a little promotion on Single's website, but was anxious to begin the real fun with my girls on the night of September 8!! The evening started with a visit with my dear friend Christine Chiu at McCormick & Schmick's. We visited with some fashion industry veterans, and I also ran into a few good friends from Directives West. After a delightful meal of nibbling on tuna tartar and oyster shooters, we picked up gift bags which contained a BHPS gift certificate, yey!! I can't wait to go back to the Spa at BHPS for my next amazing facial (I blogged about it here!).


Then, we headed down to the main event on Rodeo Drive. We started by popping into my favorite store for gifts, David Orgell! We said hello to the dear owner Korosh Soltani, who treated us to some fun gift bags with cool Ritmo-Mundo hats! Then we stopped into Van Cleef and Arpels, and took some hilarious photos with their jewelry. I really wanted to take some of it home... ha!! One thing was for sure, the champagne was flowing continuously throughout the evening, and by the time we walked to Harry Winston in hopes of trying on a few dazzling sparklers, we were offered the most delectable champagne in the world! It was peach flavored and oh-so-yummy!!!! 


This was a non-stop walk and shop til you drop evening! Continuing right along, we said hello to the folks at Dolce and Gabbana, and then decided to go into YSL since it was hopping!! They had a great DJ spinning the most fabulous hits from the 80's... so fun!!! I got a fab FNO tee-shirt and decided that we should keep moving. With every ten feet it seems as though we ran into someone we knew! Amazing. Plus, there was still so much ground to cover and places to go..... I resolved to visit a few more stores and BASTA! 


Otherwise, there's no way I would have made it for my 7am workout ;-)


Overall, it was an amazing, memorable, and glamorous night. Enjoy some of the fun photos below!!!

Xo,G

1 comment:

  1. You look amazing!! Love it. (Twitter follower @SS_Dal). xo

    ReplyDelete