Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A Beautiful Morning at the BHPS Spa

Hello dear friends, 


If you can believe it, this weekend was my first "weekend off" since I can remember..... it seems like I've been running on fumes for the last few weeks..... I've been totally non-stop lately! So, I want to re-cap all of the fun and exciting things that I was involved in last week. The week was crazy busy, and ended with a fun and exhilarating Sample Sale at our house last weekend. It was such fun, I get such pleasure out off making sure that all my friends have a stellar Single wardrobe for the summer! Photos to come..... :-)


After the Sample Sale, I resolved to start the week on the right track and treat myself to some well-deserved "Pamper Galina Time," or PGT as I like to call it. Haha! On Tuesday morning, I stepped into one of my favorite places in LA, the spa at BHPS. This is without a doubt the BEST place to pamper yourself; it's the world of the most plush and luxurious environment that my dear friends Christine Chiu and Dr. Gabriel Chiu have created!

The moment I set foot into their offices I felt a sense of escape. My soul is overcome with with a wonderful feeling of tranquility, beauty, and serenity, and right away the outside world became nothing but a distant memory. I left it all behind those beautiful, elegant doors!

Fun Fact... the BHPS Spa architecture and decor was inspired by Coco Chanel. Love it Christine!!!

As I entered BHPS' serene sanctuary, I was greeted by a team of amazing and gracious women and introduced to Pearl the esthetician, the new "Fairy Godmother of My Face"! She is a stunning tall blonde with incredibly flawless skin. I kept saying, "Pearl, I want to have your supple, dewy complexion when I leave today!" :-)

I have to say, there is such an enormous difference between having a facial performed at the offices of a doctor as opposed to just going to a beauty salon. Their attention to detail is remarkable, and I have such an great amount of newly found knowledge about the dry and undernourished areas of my skin. 

BHPS' scientific approach to the repair and regeneration, together with Dr. Chiu's thorough research of every product in their facility, make me so much more aware and excited with this newfound info!


I decided to have a mini-micro dermabrasion and -- are you sitting down?? -- a Stem Cell Facial!! This is truly the future of skincare, and I've never felt anything like this incredible facial. This was definitely a revolutionary experience, and my skin has never looked or felt better! Pearl explained the incredible details about how the cells are frozen and flown in from France, and how the skin has to be specially prepped with a steam and a cleanse to allow my cells to receive these miniscule little guys that will work hard and fast to repair my skin and restore its youthful elasticity! So amazing!!!!


Throughout the treatment, I rested and slept and had my face massaged, and the frozen cells were applied and massaged into my skin. I just floated and felt this overwhelming sense of calm. What you get is so much more than just a facial! 

Plus, my face is supposed to look even better in a week, as the cells really go to work! This is all so exciting and innovative.... my skin can attest to that!

After my facial, Pearl brought me some wonderful herbal tea and yummy snacks. The BHPS Spa Menu is incredibly diverse and has such a wide array of treatments and procedures that there's most certainly something for everyone.


I want to personally thank my dearest Christine and Dr. Gabriel Chiu for allowing me the pleasure and the satisfaction of entering this glamorous, relaxing world, and my dearest Pearl... I can't wait to see you in a month! It's confirmed.... The Stem Cell Facial at the BHPS Spa is my new addiction!!!

Run, don't walk, to the BHPS Spa.... you'll be thrilled you went and will thank me later :-)

BHPS is located at 9454 Wilshire Boulevard, Ground Floor, Beverly Hills, CA 90212 - 310.888.8087

Ps - take a look at a few images from their spa below... it's gorgeous!! 


Xo, G

No comments:

Post a Comment