Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Single Spotlight: Cusp

Hello loves,

I am proud to say that three of Cusp's best selling styles at the moment are Single!

You simply must check out these three knockout numbers, including the Victoria Dress, the Fitted Belt Dress, and the Cowl-Neck Alex Dress. So fab!!

Single Dress was recently added to 5 Cusp stores, and I have to say how thankful I am to have their support. Cusp has stuck with both the Single Dress brand and myself through the tough economic climate, their Buyers and Divisionals are incredible. Cusp's longtime support is largely due to the fact that Single is Made in the USA, a fact that I can not reiterate enough. 


Feel free to shop Single at Cusp and browse their entire selection of Single dresses, and then click here to shop additional styles of Structured Single Styles!


Xo, G





No comments:

Post a Comment