Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My Current Beauty Obsessions

Hello loves,

As you know, summertime means sun exposure and long days by the pool. This means I really have to ramp up my skincare regimen, and I wanted to share with you my current beauty obsessions!

First, an absolute MUST have is Latisse for long lashes... in addition to a sunblock with at least SPF 15! My favorite method of sun protection is SkinCeuticals Daily Sun Defense.


















Take a look at a pic I just snapped of my summer glow, compliments of SkinCeuticals SPF and long lashes via Latisse!






















I love and highly recommend SkinCeuticals A.G.E. Eye Complex, it works miracles on my eyes. 

SkinMedica is another fantastic skincare line that I am obsessed with! I love their TNS Essential Serum, and use it religiously.


In fact, back in December I attended a lovely afternoon of tea with Christine Chiu, where her husband, the genius Dr. Gabriel Chiu, was filmed for a French television station informing us about SkinMedica's products! You can check out my blog on that afternoon here.

All products are available at my favorite place, BHPS. Did you read the blog I wrote about my amazing spa treatments there? It's a must read, click here!! :-)

Truly, my skin has never looked and felt so youthful, supple and radiant. Trust me, these products are magical!

BHPS is the go-to place for all of these products :-)
Xo, G

1 comment:

  1. Nice post there... I just gone through a website where people can find Fashion Design Schools.if anyone Want to have career in Fashion Designing then get admission in one of the best Fashion Design Schools in California. Here you will get the whole details of the best Fashion Designing.

    ReplyDelete