Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Valentino Fashion Event on Rodeo Drive

A little while back, I attended a lovely little event at the Valentino store on Rodeo Drive, where the Valentino team invited a handful of their VIP's (including me!) to see a runway show of the new collection. As always, it's an honor to attend these intimate gatherings at one of my favorite boutiques... this was such a beautiful luncheon with flowing champagne, gorgeous clothes and wonderful company!

This is the day that I bought one of my favorite dresses, a red lace Valentino Couture dress - the one that I wore to the Tom Ford event. I first saw this dress on the gorgeous Ginnifer Goodwin and then I saw it at a Trunk Show Presentation at Neiman Marcus, and that was it... I fell madly in love! However it was not yet available but I knew I had to have it, and it was completely stuck in my mind. Then, I finally saw it at the Valentino store event, and I put it on and voila... the dress had found its home :-) My amazing salesperson Lianne sold it to me, and I was in heaven. Totally a Cinderella story! This all goes back to the law of attraction, since I thought about this dress for around six months and it lingered in my mind..... this red Valentino dress is proof that the secret really works!! :-)

Xo, G



No comments:

Post a Comment