Saturday, June 4, 2011

Playboy Mansion Party!

Understandably, every girl needs to have a fun night out on occasion. My friend Margaret Nester discovered these photos recently from an immensely memorable birthday bash for my friend Michael that we all attended a while back at the Playboy Mansion. We definitely let our hair down! The soiree was requisite Black Tie, however in retrospect I think we might have been more comfortable in "Lingerie Themed Attire" - ha! Keep reading to see what I mean... ;-)

Wow.... what fun we had. I wore a gorgeous purple Vera Wang runway dress that was artfully constructed from exquisite silk chiffon. I still remember how beautiful I felt in this dress to this very day! I also wore a vintage necklace where the tip is shaped like a Faberge Egg... the perfect topper to my party outfit. The night, as you can imagine, was extravagant, memorable, and completely wild. There were half naked men and women prancing around everywhere! We definitely felt a tad overdressed next to these sexy people, given that the regular dress code for the Playboy Mansion mainly consists of naughty underthings! Nevertheless, it was a blast!

Enjoy...

Xo, G




No comments:

Post a Comment