Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Music Review: Bianca Rossini's "Kiss of Brazil"

Hi everyone!

As you may or may not know, I absolutely LOVE music. Music is so creative and inspiring..... have you seen the playlist I posted back in September? Love all of these songs!!


Most recently, I am in love with Bianca Rossini's new album, "Kiss of Brazil." Every song is so sensual and moving... really amazing, passionate music! Listening to this album made me feel like I was instantly transported to the sandy shores of Ipanema, even though in reality I was in the car with the kids driving to snow covered Mammoth. Ha!

Bianca's music has so much sensual power, it will capture you from the first song to the last, which - incidentally - is the only one she sings in English! I am such a fan of Bianca's, in case you couldn't tell, and I love that she's a devoted fan of Single! She even thanked me on her CD. Wow, what an honor!!! I was so moved and touched, as I have never, ever had my name on an album under the "list of people I'd like to thank." I mean, who has?? 

I'm off to go listen to "Kiss of Brazil" for the countless time, I am totally addicted :-)


Click here to check out Bianca's Facebook page, and be sure to buy the CD on either iTunes or Amazon!!


Xo, Galina (AKA the Girl from Ipanema haha)

1 comment:

  1. R&B Beats - Top Producers from 20Dollarbeats.com offer the best smooth love and R&B beats right here. R&B Beats and Instrumentals to artists and labels worldwide. This blog is very useful and helpful.

    ReplyDelete