Saturday, September 25, 2010

My Current Playlist!

Music is one of my greatest sources of creativity, so I love to listen to inspiring, quality music both when I am designing Single dresses and when I'm enjoying my fabulous free time.

I've found myself drawn back to some of my favorite songs from the '80s recently... so fun!

These are some of the songs that I'm really loving at the moment, let me know if any of these are your faves, too! 

Xo, G


"Call Me" by Blondie - such a classic and SO fun to dance to!!!



"Holiday" by Scorpions - when I want to get my rock on!



I'm loving ballads by Led Zeppelin when there's a moody, gloomy weather day.

"Relax" by Frankie Goes To Hollywood - such a guilty pleasure song :-)



"By Your Side" by Sade - I love listening to this first thing on a Sunday morning



"California Gurls" and "Teenage Dream" by Katy Perry - my daughter Sara loves these songs, and now so do I!!



No comments:

Post a Comment