Friday, August 10, 2012

Single Spotlight: CUSP's Top 10 Party Dresses

Very cool news to share with you today.... Single Dress currently has two of CUSP's Top 10 Party Dresses!






















 The first is Single's Leather Party Dress, which offers the sleek look of leather and the movability of ponte.






















The second is Single's Strapless Lace Dress, which boasts on-trend lace in a rich wine hue to give your cocktail look timeless appeal.





















I want to give a special Thank You shout out to  CUSP by Neiman Marcus for supporting the Single brand, proudly MADE IN USA dresses!

Thank you to the amazing team at CUSP and Neiman Marcus for this cool feature!!

Single Dress, Empowering women one dress at a time :-)

Xo, G

1 comment:

  1. I'm simply in love with these amazing dresses! I could swear that I've spotted them on television, so I decided to do a little research and I'm right! Luckily, I also discovered that they are affordable! That leather party dress is as sexy a dress you will ever find. No matter where you wear it, you'll knock 'em dead. Amazing. Amazing. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete