Monday, July 23, 2012

Spotted: Christa of Fashion or Famine in Single

The beautiful style blogger Christa of Fashion or Famine posted a new entry today where she is wearing a sequined Single Dress.. she looks fantastic!!

I love her description of the dress...

"This is absolutely my new favorite dress from the designer Single Dress....I am so loving everything about it! The fit is perfect, its got a relaxed fit with low cut, pockets and multi colored sequins to boot!  I found that any shoe or accessory looked great with this dress, but I of course ended up with a my killer stand by's (Camilla Scovgaard heels).  This is the perfect dress for any occasion..I will most definitely be wearing this dress all summer!"

Enjoy the gorgeous pictures of Christa below, and click here to see the entire blog entry!

Xo, G


No comments:

Post a Comment