Friday, December 3, 2010

Irene's Birthday at STK

Sunday night was yet another fabulous night out with the girls, as I celebrated my dearest friend Irene's birthday at STK. Of course, everyone turned to me to plan something special, and I in turn asked my dear "girlfriend about town" Jenny Leeser (of Catherine Malandrino) for help. The result of our efforts turned into one majorly hot night in LA... and to think, we had this much fun on a Sunday night!! :-)
We started out with an elegant, candlelit dinner at STK - my "spotted" for the night was Vince Neil, he was sitting right next to us! How fun, I almost broke out into one of my favorite Van Halen songs, ha! However, we did not wish to disturb him as he was obviously on a date. We, on the other hand, were there to have fun and celebrate our friends birthday, and that we did!!

The prix-fixe menu was divine, the food absolutely delish, and the desserts oh-so-yummy! I highly recommend the chocolate box, mmm. The skirt steak was quite tender, and all of the salads and sides just mouthwatering. Of course, lots of champagne flowed and we really enjoyed each others company. After dinner, we all headed to Drai's on the rooftop of the W Hotel in Hollywood. Our private booth beckoned, and of course lots and lots of champagne flowed. Dancing on the banquettes overlooking the stunning LA night lights was so memorable, and all I can say is WOW!!! What a marvelous Sunday night in LA. Irene got lots of great gifts, and she was thrilled that her celebratory evening turned out to be such a wonderful, fun affair.


I wanted to keep on dancing, however the pillow - and the idea of having to wake up at 6am the following morning - tormented me, so we ended the evening at 1am and all happily went home with our designated drivers. I love spending time with my girls, and am looking forward to more fun celebrations to come!


Take a peek at a photo of me wearing my Lanvin H&M dress at STK, and of my hot girlfriends Anna and Inna with our favorite bottle of champagne. They are such hot tamales!!

'Til next time.... Xo, G















No comments:

Post a Comment