Thursday, October 21, 2010

Gracie Magazine and Niki Shadrow's Inspire Event at Philippe Chow

Hi dears,

Another night, another fabulous event! This was definitely a Thursday night to remember, as Gracie Magazine and Niki Shadrow put together a magical evening at Philippe Chow on Melrose a few weeks ago.

Philippe Chow just happens to be one of my all time favorite restaurants, so the fact that the event was held there was a wonderful added bonus. Just thinking about the delicious duck and the lychee martini is making my mouth water!
Niki and her two fabulous sisters, Stephanie and Danielle, have just launched a very cute new line of tee-shirts (I can't wait to get one!) so together with Gracie Magazine, this fantastic evening came about. My dear friend Jenny Leeser showed up in Single's Megan Lace Corset Dress in Red (stunning on her!!) and my dearest Niki wore Single's One Shoulder Mini Tunic. Even Niki's sister Danielle was in on the action, looking flawless in Single's Katy Perry Dress. My ever-stylish and lovely friend Asya also joined me for this fun evening!
The evening unraveled in such a divine style, as I made friends with the bartender - this is the key at these open bar events when everyone is swarming the bar! The house drink was some sort of mojito/martini mix - it was to die for! - and by the middle of the night Lisa Klein and some of my Bravo "Launch My Line" team mates showed up. Such a treat! It was great to see Lisa and Vanessa, as well as my darling Roberto de Valacias. As the evening progressed, there was a silent auction which Single donated a dress for - and it sold!! Yey!
I loved the theme of the evening, which was created to promote strong, inspiring women - I feel like I fall perfectly in this category - and am so glad that I attended. The highlight of my evening was snapping a photo with Jenny, Niki, and Gloria Allred!

Jenny's Single dress is available for purchase at www.singledress.com - click here to scoop it up before it's gone!

Enjoy all of the photos, and until the next one....

Xo, G



No comments:

Post a Comment