Thursday, October 28, 2010

Chanel Heaven

Hi lovelies,

Last night I had the pleasure of attending a lovely event at the Chanel boutique on Robertson Blvd - the cool "sister store" to the massive one on Rodeo Drive. I love this store, I think it's so much more fun!

The event was held in celebration of the Resort Collection being presented, and as usual, champagne flowed and mini bites were completely mouthwatering. All of the glamorous guests (including myself!!!) had a blast pretending we were Coco herself.

The Resort collection was - as expected - AMAZING. The fall pieces are also so gorgeous, and it was so great to catch up with many of my friends who were in attendance as well as with Cat Deeley. I grabbed my vintage Chanel jacket (I am saving this to pass down to my daughter), my killer over the knee boots, threw on some black gabardine shorts, a heather grey tank, and LOTS of pearls and VOILA..... the cool Chanel girl is here! Oh, and did I mention that my favorite dove grey rectangular bag from this Fall's collection also came out to play?? ;)


I wish there were more hot nights like last night with Coco. Hugs to all, until next time....


Xo, G



No comments:

Post a Comment