Saturday, January 12, 2019

Single Spotlight: Blushing

Hello dear friends and fashion lovers,

As we enter a new year - hello 2019! - it's time to re-evaluate our wardrobes. I'd say that now is no better time to highlight the beautiful shade of dusty blush - neutral, lovely, and such an easy way to transition into some new style staples.

It's gorgeous when paired with shades of navy, chocolate brown, ivory, or sand, and is beautifully dressed up with rose gold jewelry. As I highlighted in one of my most recent outfit posts, this flirty and feminine color is such a classic - check out some selfies that I snapped below, too!

If you'd like to add some stunning Single Dress pieces to your life, be sure to check out some of my favorite boutiques currently carrying the coolest treasures! Including OKNO Soho, Ilene's Boutique in Westlake Village, Ami Ami Boutique in Chicago, and Alchemia Style in Houston.

Xo, G



oo

No comments:

Post a Comment