Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Outfit of the Day: Ruffle Blouse

Hi dears,

For my latest outfit of the day, I am excited to wear one of my favorite new Single Dress blouses, the Elizabeth blouse. The white version is so angelic and feminine, and I love the way that the ruffles drape and that the blouse fits in such a romantic way. It is also available in Ruby, Black, and Blush.

You can be one of the FIRST to score this stellar blouse... for VIP special orders, call the Single Dress customer service line at 323-831-2300 x11 or email Vicky@SingleDress.com to place your orders direct.

I paired this blouse with a pair of dark jeans, a structured blazer, and my new favorite pair of heels.

See below for details, and follow along on the @single_dress Instagram account for more fashion fun!

Blouse: Single Dress
Blazer: Armani
Jeans: Fidelity
Shoes: Dior
Sunglasses: Balenciaga
Necklace: Chanel

Xo, G




1 comment:

  1. Love the blouse and your outfit of the day...You look just fab...

    ReplyDelete