Monday, July 10, 2017

Outfit of the Day: Summer Love

Hello dears,

As we're in the midst of summer, I have to say... I love it! The sunny days, long nights, and endless fun are just perfect. I am excited to share a look that I wore on a recent coffee run with you today, which features one of my current favorite Single pieces... this gorgeous blue blouse.

For the rest of my outfit, I wore:

Sunglasses: Perrin Paris
Scarf: Dior
Blouse: Single Dress (similar here)
Jeans: Gap 1969
Cuff: L'Expression
Shoes: Dior
Bag: Vintage Hermes Kelly

I can't get enough of this beautiful sky blue color this season, and have added another image of me wearing a different style in this stylish shade! If you aren't already, be sure to follow along on all of our stylish adventures on the Single Dress Instagram.

Xo, G






No comments:

Post a Comment