Sunday, March 12, 2017

Outfit of the Day: Silk Bomber

Hello dears,

As Spring emerges and the florals begin to bloom, I thought it was the perfect time to wear my treasured vintage silk bomber! I love bomber jackets because they are so timelessly stylish, and can be worn in so many ways.

For this outfit, I paired the jacket with all black - simple skinny jeans, ankle boots, and a mirrored pair of aviator sunglasses. Some statement jewelry completed the look! See below for details...

Sunglasses: Ray-Ban
Jacket: Vintage
Earrings: Figaru by Olya Kislin
Belt: YSL
Jeans: Levi's
Bag: Vintage Chanel
Boots: Barney's New York

What's your favorite way to style a bomber jacket? Let me know by leaving a comment, and be sure to follow along with all of my fashionable moments on Instagram @galinasobolev!

Xo, G




No comments:

Post a Comment