Friday, June 10, 2016

Outfit of the Day: Easy Green

Hi loves,

Sharing one of my favorite recent looks with you today, a look that I like to call "easy green."

I love how easy this vibrant green Single tank is to pair with so many different types of outfits! For this look, I stuck with classic black skinny jeans and a leather jacket. However, I can definitely see wearing this versatile tank with shorts and gladiator sandals or summer, or with lighter denim and a bright pop of jewelry!

Love that I took some of these snaps in front of the gorgeous new Alexandra Von Furstenberg Home store - beyond obsessed with that "Fearless" neon sign! Must have!

Shop my look below, and let me know how you would style this top by leaving a comment ;-)

Wearing:

Self Portrait sunglasses
Single tank top
Thomas Wylde jacket
Fidelity jeans
Kenneth Cole booties

Xo, G




No comments:

Post a Comment