Saturday, December 12, 2015

Single Spotlight: Thankful

Hi dears,

This time of the year more than ever, I find myself so overwhelmingly thankful for my special friends and loved ones in my life. On this occasion, I am so grateful to have the ever talented and entrepreneurial Femme Fatale Lika Osipov in my life! Lika is a celebrity reporter and a regular on the red carpet at the Emmy's and the Oscar's. She is an amazing journalist, and such an inquisitive and avid listener. She is so sweet, thoughtful and a mega go-getter!

Lika, I love you and your supercharged, positive energy. Thank you for your kindness and friendship! Let's all follow her super exciting journey on Instagram @likeosipova, as well as my journey @galinasobolev and my fashion creations @single_dress.

Everyday, try and find someone or something to be thankful for, and your life will be filled with joy!

PS - I am wearing Single's Joelle Jumpsuit in Blue Floral, click here to shop my look :-)

Xo, G



No comments:

Post a Comment