Saturday, November 28, 2015

Event Report: Hartmann Store Opening with Janie Bryant

Hello darlings,

I find myself in the heart of this busy event season, as I've noticed that so many brands and individuals are hosting events and getting them in before everyone checks out for the holidays! One event that I recently attended, and had such fun at, was the store opening of the iconic luggage brand Hartmann.

The event featured Polaroid cameras and the always fabulous celebrity and television costume designer Janie Bryant, who is best known for her fabulous work on "Mad Men." At the event, Janie was on hand to lend her fashion expertise to the luggage and accessories brand, and was so stylish in cream. I had such a blast chatting with her about her latest style inspirations. She is so lovely and elegant in person, with such grace and style.

It was such fun attending alongside my partner in crime Jenny Leeser, and taking some fun Polaroid shots! We ended the night at Ago for a glass of Prosecco and some Carciofi salad to finish the day, and what a fun day it was! As usual... #runninginheels #workingmom

Follow along on my Instagram for more stylish adventures!

Xo, G






No comments:

Post a Comment