Sunday, January 25, 2015

Single Spotlight: Behind the Scenes at Single's Sample Sale

Dears,

I'm very excited today to have the chance to give you a behind-the-scenes sneak peek at a recent Single Dress sample sale! These sales are so special to me, as I love seeing the shoppers trying on dresses, giving me invaluable feedback and just having fun!

Check out a fun video from the day here: http://youtu.be/MeUWcjmZbG8

I recently gathered a handful of my favorite ladies and customers for a sample sale, which also featured stunning jewelry by Yart designer Yana Tammah. Follow her on Instagram here! I love Yana's fabulous, spiritual jewels. She looked amazing wearing Single's Winter Floral Silk Dress with vegan leather sleeves, and I am wearing a fresh water pearl necklace that was raised to the spiritual level with the water purified in the Sea of Galilee.

It was a lovely Sunday afternoon, where we enjoyed music from Hotel Costes and sipping on killer Bloody Mary's and chilled white wine. Shoppers loved trying on sparkly dresses and chic silk shirts that they paired with our best-selling stretch leather jeans.

The most coveted items? Special, feminine dresses and tops perfect for a romantic date or even a getaway!

I loved seeing the fabulous Kseniya Durst (wife of Fred Durst) and model/actress Elena Caruso stop by. Elena looked gorgeous in this stunning Single Black Silk Cascade "Date Top." She is so flawless - even without a stitch of makeup, she manages to look none other than stunning.

No one wanted to leave, and I can understand why! Guests lingered and mingled, and we took a lot of fun photos. I was instantly transported to a friendly gathering at a romantic European chateau.

Such a lovely afternoon... enjoy the photos below!

Xo, G








No comments:

Post a Comment