Sunday, August 3, 2014

Event Report: Dior Sneaker Collection at Maxfield

Hello loves,

I am so excited to share with you a recent event I attended at Maxfield on Melrose, a fun Dior fusion collaboration event celebrating their cool sneaker collection!

It was a balmy night in LA, and a selection of the city's most stylish (including the adorable actress Ashley Madekwe - I love her blog!) turned up to revel in Dior's super fun and modern sneakers while sipping pink champagne. Maxfield is such an iconic shop, and I loved roaming through the racks and absorbing the amazing interiors of the store. The eclectic vibe is so fab! I love the Damien Hirst artwork adorning the walls, and listening to the tunes that the DJ (The British Bardot) was spinning.

I wore my favorite Single jumpsuit with lace inserts, my Hermes belt, my Pursecase phone case and favorite hot pink Dior heels! 

It was so much fun goofing around with my dear friend and stylist Justin Howard, as well as Danya the LA fashion maven. I also snapped some fun photos with my favorite sales dream girl Inna Golish and my love Jenny Leeser.

What a fun night!

Xo, G










No comments:

Post a Comment