Monday, May 12, 2014

Event Report: Decades X Jean Paul Gaultier UK Party

Hello loves,

After a whirlwind vintage tour of the US, my dear Cameron Silver headed to the UK for the British edition! Cameron and the Decades teamed up with Matches and their amazing shop in a lovely area of London called Marylebone for an evening of fun, fearless fashion! It was fabulous to fete Cameron for this memorable night

Vintage Jean Paul Gaultier was featured this evening, which was just incredible to see firsthand. Cameron looked stunning in an emerald green JPG cape, and I opted for one of my favorite vintage pieces... a JPG corset. After all, nothing is sexier!

Matches happens to be one of my favorites in London, and not just because they used to carry Single's trademark silk kimono dresses back in the day! It was great fun to see some great friends in London and invite them to visit the shop, as some had never been in before. Also in attendance on this luxe evening were fashion luminaries such as Charlotte Olympia and my friend and talented designer Natasha Zinko.

I am so thrilled to have had the chance to share both events with Cameron and the entire Decades team. This is actually becoming a bit of a tradition, which started last year during the 4th of July in Paris. I hope the fashion fun continues!

Enjoy the photos below :-)

Xo, G






No comments:

Post a Comment