Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Birthday Babe!

Hello loves!

Oh my! This year for the first time in many years, I decided to have a low key birthday celebration. If you know me, you know that low key birthdays are not usually my style!

To celebrate, Michael and I escaped to Palm Springs for the weekend, just the two of us! It was pure relaxation. The weather was amazing, and one of my highlights of the weekend were the luxurious couples massages. It was like a honeymoon revisited! 

I received tons of memorable Birthday wishes, which is always wonderful. I left the desert feeling happy and rejuvenated! Just when I thought my low key birthday festivities were continuing, I was surprised by a huge bash at Chinois!!! I was truly shocked, touched, moved, and honored.... I even cried! The food, the atmosphere, and the band were all incredible. We danced until we couldn't move our feet! I loved the selection of music, from 80's jams and disco tunes to ABBA.... it was amazing. Eventually, by 2AM, Bella (the owner of Chinois) was ready to kick us out, even though we were ready to keep dancing and singing! What an incredible night to remember, and I have to thank all of my girlfriends for organizing this... and being able to keep a secret from me!

We also had a joint birthday/Easter brunch on Easter Sunday, so fun!!!

Here I am with a beautiful birthday floral bouquet, and a few snaps from B'day Easter Sunday brunch!

Xo, G


No comments:

Post a Comment