Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Single Testimonial: Gwen Banta

Hello loves,

Today's wonderful Single Testimonial comes via Gwen Banta, nicknamed LA's "Sherlock of Homes." Gwen is a Real Estate Agent at Sotheby's International Realty, and is a member of the company's renowned Sunset Strip team. Click here to learn more about Gwen as a powerful business woman and an amazing person, and if you need someone to find you a house in West Hollywood you know who to call!

Gwen recently sent me the most lovely email, and I wanted to share her Single sentiments with you today.


"Dear Galina,

I just wanted to drop you a note to tell you how great your fashion line truly is. I normally would not take the time to do this, but I was raving about your designs to one of your online reps, who encouraged me to contact you. I have a womanly figure, and most designers' lines are completely youth oriented and designed for very small sizes, and Single has found a way to make younger women look sexy and fashionable, while still accommodating mature women who want to look stylish without looking foolish.

Prior to meeting you, I first admired your line when my daughter, a fashion-forward woman in her thirties, started wearing your designs. She encouraged me to try on some of the tunic tops from your line, and I subsequently purchased four of them myself! In my opinion, they flatter all figures without adding bulk.


My favorite detail is the fabulous liner you use underneath your skirts. It cinches in and hides everything, so I can actually wear a sheath dress again - something I haven't done in ages.

I wrote this because I wanted to you to know that your designs appeal to all ages. Thus, I appreciate that your line does not limit its focus to the size twos of the world. Women my age want to look fabulous also. I feel ten years younger in your clothes, and a lot sexier than I have in years. Thanks for including all women in your designs!


Warm regards,
Gwen Banta"


So fabulous! 


Gwen recently wore one of her Single tunics to an event we both attended..... be sure to check out the photos below and click here to browse Single's current collection of beautiful tunics.


Xo, G





 

No comments:

Post a Comment