Monday, June 20, 2011

Single Testimonial: Amy Friedman

Today's Single Testimonial comes on behalf of the world famous photographer Amy Friedman, who is as gorgeous as she is talented. Amy has such a beautiful soul and has long been a supporter of Single Dress, in fact, she recently wrote me the kindest note about her love for the line. Check this out......

"When I wear Single, I love that I'm wearing a garment made in USA by a hard working mom!  I love the style of my dresses, from the one that the fabric drapes beautifully, to my others that hug my body like a glove and make me feel like a hot mother of two-professional. The fabrics are fabulous - soft and flowing - easy to take care of and easy to travel with; my life is full of jet-setting and the pieces from Single Dress make it into my bags always and make a great entrance any time I wear them!

Most recently, I wore my Victoria Dress last week to my event, I love it. It really made me feel so fabulous and gorgeous! The cut of the dress hugged my body perfectly, it was as if you had tailored it to me specifically. I loved wearing it!!

You totally rock Galina!

xx
Amy"


Click here to visit Amy's amazing website and check out a few photos below of Amy looking magnificent in her Victoria Dress! :-)

Want to feel as fab as Amy in her Victoria Dress? Click here to get one of your very own!!

Xo, G 


No comments:

Post a Comment