Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Russian Party of the Year!

I recently had the privilege of attending the remarkably glamorous Russian Party of the Year on September 8, 2009 at the Pierre Hotel in NYC. Let me just say, this was truly a magical evening. The setting was breathtaking and beautiful, as the hotel recently underwent a $52 million renovation. Champagne and caviar were flowing, bottles were popping, and everyone (especially me!) was having the time of their life. It's always fun for me to attend events where I can get dressed to the nines, and the Russian Party was no exception. I felt like a princess in my sweeping gown, and the highlight of my night was definitely being able to perform on-stage with Russian pop superstar Phillip Kirkorov. How lucky am I? This utterly fantastic evening was one for the books - as the food, drinks and dancing seemed to go on for hours. This is what I call a party, Russian Style!



No comments:

Post a Comment